1. Contestants must meet age, size or marital status requirements by August 6, 2017. Teen contestants must be enrolled in an accredited school.
2. Contestant must be a naturally born female and if married, must be married to a naturally born male.
3. Contestant must live or work in the locality that they represent and be prepared to submit proof of residency.
4. Contestant must provide proof of age and or marital status upon request.
5. Contestant must not have been convicted of a crime of moral turpitude unless in the case of special circumstances to be decided by the pageant..
6. Contestant must not have appeared nude in any photo, movie,video publication or event and must agree not to appear in such during the year of her reign.
7. Falsification of any fact on the entry form will disqualify a contestant from further participation in the Exquisite International Pageant.
8. Winners CANNOT compete in or represent any other pageant during her reign as an Exquisite International Queen without the consent of the Exquisite Pageant national director.
9. Contestant will take part in all rehearsals and appearances as scheduled by the pageant.
10. The Contestant agrees to defend and hold harmless the Exquisite International Pageant, LLC from and against any liability,claim, loss or expense including reasonable attorneys fees arising out of any injury or damage which is caused by or arises from or is any way connected with participation in this program or event.
Areas of competition
Exquisite International title holders may be called upon to speak at various events throughout the year, so they must be able to speak intelligently and exude confidence. Contestants will be interviewed for five minutes by judges in a panel style format. Contestants will be judged on her personality, ability to articulate thoughts, confidence and fashion sense.
Attire: Business suit or dress
Fitness Wear (20%)
Contestants will be scored on overall body tone, proportion, fashion sense as well as the appearance of physical fitness according to their division.
Attire: Teen, Miss, Ms. and Mrs. Contestants may wear a one or two-piece aerobic wear outfit of her choosing. Classic contestants may wear a one or two-piece active wear outfit. Sneakers are required for aerobic and active wear.
This is your time to shine! Contestants should convey an sense of "Fabulosity". Contestants will be judged on personality, style, energy, modeling and overall beauty.
Attire: Put your best foot forward! Glam is the protocol for this segment.
This will be a runway fashion show.
Evening wear (30%)
Pageant winners must display a vision of beauty and femininity. Contestants will be judged on grace, poise, and beauty.
Attire: Floor length gowns. Price and designer of gown are not judged.
Rules and Regulations