Join the Royal Family of
Each delegate is required to pay a minimum deposit of $100.00 to hold a state or country title. The full entry fee is $500.00. Partial payments are accepted but balance must be paid in full by JULY 17, 2020.
Payment must be made via PayPal or contact pageant for other forms of payment.
Any fees paid to Exquisite International are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Entry Fee Includes:
Opening number dress
Delegate information packet
Eligibility for Prizes
Queens Night Dinner
Exquisite International program book
Complimentary edition of Pageantry Magazine
Exquisite International Gift Bag
Sponsor gifts and more
Entry Fee Does Not Include:
Program Book Advertisements
PLEASE PAY $100.00 APPLICATION FEE WITH ENTRY
* Exquisite International crown
* Crown case
* Cosmetic case
* Exquisite International rhinestone trimmed sash
* Floral presentation
* Rhinestone crown pin
* Engraved trophy
* Queens Photoshoot
* One-year subscription ~ Pageantry Magazine
* Rhinestone necklace
* Crown Garment Bag
* Crown Duffle Bag
MORE TO BE ADDED
PAY $500.00 ENTRY FEE IN FULL
MAKE PARTIAL PAYMENTS
EXQUISITE INTERNATIONAL PAGEANT
1. Contestants must meet age, size or marital status requirements by July 31, 2020. Teen contestants must be enrolled
in an accredited school.
2. Contestant must be a naturally born female and if married, must be married to a naturally born male.
3. Contestant must live or work in the locality that they represent and be prepared to submit proof of residency.
4. Contestant must provide proof of age and or marital status upon request.
5. Contestant must not have been convicted of a crime of moral turpitude unless in the case of special circumstances to
be decided by the pageant..
6. Contestant must not have appeared nude in any photo, movie,video publication or event and must agree not to appear
in such during the year of her reign.
7. Falsification of any fact on the entry form will disqualify a contestant from further participation in the Exquisite
8. Winners CANNOT compete in or represent any other pageant during her reign as an Exquisite International Queen
without the consent of the Exquisite Pageant national director.
9. Contestant will take part in all rehearsals and appearances as scheduled by the pageant.
10. The Contestant agrees to defend and hold harmless the Exquisite International Pageant, LLC from and against any
liability,claim, loss or expense including reasonable attorneys fees arising out of any injury or damage which is caused
by or arises from or is any way connected with participation in this program or event.
By submitting your application, you agree to the following terms.
If there is no state pageant where you live, you may enter the pageant as an "At Large" contestant. You may enter directly to the international pageant and represent your state/country and then compete in international pageant in August.
THE OVERALL HIGH POINT SCORE WINS A GENUINE FUR COAT!
(Coat will be different every year)